· What’s your name and where are you from?
Mariann Tingvatn And I`m from a small place in Norway called Løddesøl
· What do you do? You can also talk about the materials and mediums that you use?
I use Pencils and graphite powder.
· What does your creative process look like (if you have one)?
First I make a Sketch and then I put on shadows.
· And how long have you been doing what you do?
I started to draw actively I February 2015. Before that I have only been drawing a sporadically from time to time.
· What got you interested in it? What got you started?
My smallest kid boy started In the Kindergarten so I suddenly had more time.
· How would you describe your style of work?
I will describe it as Hyper realism.
· What are one or two things that inspire you to be creative?
To watch other people’s art and drawing`s.
· What are some challenges you’ve faced? How have you dealt with it?
It was important for me to get my one work place where I can work undisturbed.
· What motivates you to keep doing what you do (creatively and otherwise)?
It Just give me joy in a normal quiet day.
· Is your body of work influenced by someone or something?
I get influenced by other good artist and it helps me to stretch to a higher level.
· What are your creative goals and aspirations?
To always improve and get better.
· What the longest one piece have taken you to do?
About 40 hrs.
· Do you find your creativity translates in other areas of your life?
I`m a creative person and a perfectionist and I see that drawing is where it all comes to its right place.
· How do you balance your social life, family life and creative life?
I`l try to work when the kids are at school or after they have got to bed.
· Why is it important to have a creative outlet?
Because I belief that God have created me whit this gift and I will honor him with it.
· Do you have a favourite quote or saying?
Never perfect – But perfectly forgiven.